TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve technology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5° to each of the available standard lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11° or down to 8°) 10.5° (which can be adjusted up to 12° or down to 9°) and HL 13° (which can be adjusted up to 14.5° or down to 11.5°).
TAYLORMADE ROCKETBALLZ STAGE 2 DRIVERS FEATURE:
- Adjustable lofts - 7 standard and 5 upright loft options, 7 face angle options
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives golfers substantially more face area
- Thick-thin crown provides lower and more-forward center of gravity location promoting high launch, fast ball speed and low spin
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new gray/yellow/ black crown graphic together promote easy alignment
- Graphite shaft available in Regular and Stiff
DISTANCE: Long hitter for some, above average for others; many testers get the same length as with their own; excellent protection on slight mis-hits.
ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: Generates lots of center hits and not a lot of misses; toe hits often correct into high draws.
FEEL: Pretty good pop at impact with a nice cracking sound through the ball; springy through impact; mishits feel surprisingly good.
PLAYABILITY: Repeating midhigh flight for most guys; more than adequate maneuverability for those who shape shots.
LOOK: Large white head and deep face set up well; black face is easy to align; crown graphics set it apart from the crowd.
BOTTOM LINE: Well-balanced performer in a unique-looking package.