TUNE YOUR TRAJECTORY FOR MAX DISTANCE AND PRECISION!
The G25 is PING's largest-profile, most forgiving, highest-launching driver available. Combined with the benefits of (±1/2°) loft adjustability through a Performance-Engineered Adjustable Hosel the G25 driver represents a fully optimized design that generates ideal trajectories for maximizing distance and accuracy.
PING G25 DRIVERS FEATURE:
- Lofts: 9.5 and 10.5
- Trajectory Tuning allows golfers to add or subtract ½ degree of loft beyond the standard setting
- Aerodynamic aluminum hosel sleeve for the advantage of adjustability without sacrificing performance
- Structural reinforcements in the crown, sole and skirt ensure durability and provide a solid feel and sound
- Variable-thickness face design delivers a powerful energy transfer for faster ball speeds and greater distances
- 460cc Ti 8-1-1 head is PING's biggest
- Charcoal, non-glare matte finish helps with alignment and inspires confidence
- Available in Regular and Stiff Shafts
DISTANCE: Outstanding combination of carry and roll; many testers consider it to be a straight up rocket launcher.
ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: Very consistent with the good part of the face; very little distance loss on mis-hits; it’s very straight.
FEEL: Solid shots feel like an explosion at impact; stable sensation on every swing.
PLAYABILITY: One of the top-rated for this category; repeatable, boring trajectory goes through all types of wind; easy to curve shots when desired.
LOOK: Pear-shaped clubhead and subtle graphics; the matte black finish provides a stealth appearance that’s a nice change of pace.
BOTTOM LINE: One of the highest-rated models in its category. It provides top-notch distance and playability.