More than a sharp and flashy new look, the Cobra AMP Cell Driver features an innovative MyFly™ Technology. The clubhead offers 6 adjustable loft settings, allowing players to maximize distance and manage trajectory. Simply dial the club to match the type of shot desired-whether playing it low through the wind or launching it high and long-the Cobra AMP Cell Driver offers instant loft adjustment.
COBRA AMP CELL DRIVER FEATURES:
- Bright color, for a confidence-inspiring look on the tee box
- MyFly™ Technology, allows for 6 different loft adjustments
- Various loft settings
- SmartPad™ Technology delivers a square clubface at address, regardless of loft setting
- SmartPad allows for either a slightly open face or a slightly closed face
- E9 Technology frees up additional discretionary weight for a 12% larger effective clubface
- Designed for faster balls speeds-even on mis-hits
- Head Material, 6-4 Titanium Body with 6-4 Ti Face
- Head Volume: 460cc
DISTANCE: Many testers describe length to be a bit above average; a few get impressive yardage on solid hits.
ACCURACY/FORGIVENESS: A straight hitter that covers up misses well; the big sweet spot is hard to miss; a small dispersion pattern leads to consistent results.
FEEL: This head punishes a ball; testers really like its powerful sensation at impact; light but balanced throughout the swing.
PLAYABILITY: Most testers experience a consistently high trajectory; shots can be shaped in either direction but straight is the easiest shot to hit.
LOOK: One of the favorites in the test; multiple color choices are a nice option; some guys believe it encourages proper alignment at address.
BOTTOM LINE: An admirable feel, a great look, and balanced overall performance make it an exciting option.